Did you say an award? For me? I’m just….I’m just speechless. Ooh, this is such an honor. I just wish Roger were here to share it with me.
Goodness I don’t even know what to say…I was so unprepared… *fans herself blushing* The award was bestowed upon me by none other than Mystery thriller author;paranormal investigator Linda Prather Linda really, you should have given me more time to prepare. *Pulls out list of people to thank.*… Oh but wait.. First the rules before I give my twenty-five minute acceptance speech.. give or take a few minutes depending on if I do the dance or not.
1. I must proudly display the absolutely wonderful, although rather strange, graphic in a post. Check
2. I must list 5 things about myself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. My readers are to guess which one is the truth by posting a comment on My blog. Check
3. I must pass on this awesomely, prestigious award to 5 deserving bloggers. Check
Well, if I must–but please don’t hate me, I’m not really bad, I’m just drawn that way.
Sooo…Here are Five Funtabulous things about myself, one of which is actually true:
1. I’m a crime fighting kick a$$ soccer-mom ninja.
2. Even after all these years I maintain my teenage girlish figure and me and my fourteen-year-old share clothes. And she just LOVES it! =D
3. My visits to my grandpa as a child included days of driving then riding a donkey (everyone else rode horses I was the youngest) for the last two hours because there were no roads to my dads childhood ranch.
4 I could’ve made it to the figure skating Olympics back in the early 90’s but I was injured last second. Now I walk with a limp. That damn Tanya Harding!!
5. Forever Mine is currently number 2 on the New York best sellers list. *keeping fingers crossed. Maybe tomorrow I’ll be number one!
Now, I must pass on this award to the following lucky recipients.
Can I have a drum roll please?
I’m so excited about this. I feel like I’m giving away…well…a member of the family, after all we comic characters must stick together.
But, truth told, I can’t wait to see what the following fantabulous people list as their Funtabulous Five Facts, one of which is truthful:
Valerie Maarten author of The Gift of Joy & Second Chances
Joleene Naylor Author and cover artist extraordinaire.
Edie Ramer Author of such favorites as Seventh Dimension, Cattitude and her latest Dragon Blues
Heather McAlendin Author of such sizzling books as Valentines day and SleepWalker
Dana Taylor Aint Love Grand, Devil Moon, and Mystic Romance… just to name a few!
Okay so now for my speech.. *clears throat*.. the music starts playing .. Hey!! My Forever 41 gown hasn’t even been photographed!! .. I’m gettin booted off the stage, Linda! This is an outrage!!! I had a montage and everything!
Feathers ruffled and all,,, please comment and I doubt ANYONE will guess which fact is true… muah hahahaha!